Topic: Order?

Hi!

Can you please update me, what is going on with my order?

Best regards
Peter Lukan

Re: Order?

Hi Peter,

Juan should have answered by email. Sorry for the delay, beekeeping keeps us (very) busy.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Please be aware, that 3 weeks ago I have sent you all the money and until today I did not get nor any mail nor any update regarding my order.

I understand that you have busy life, but If you cannot provide timely response and you cannot produce scales in some normal timing, then ... I don't know why are you offering them.

I have ordered scales because I want to use them. I have paid them 100%, but on your side there is no response. What should I do? What would you do if you were on my side?

Im waiting for your response!

Hello Peter,

As told by email, we're very very late, and we didn't even take the time to communicate about it. Again, we're sorry.
Parcel is on its way.

Pierre

Hello Pierre,

Thank you, package received 3 days ago. ATM everything ok.  Have managed to assembly one scale together.

Thank you again, and appologies for any troubles.

Peter

Hi,

We're currently implementing a project with beekeepers in Croatia and like your solution very much!

Our query is are there any kits available for order, we need two with following features:

Option 2 : We supply the kit, you assemble it:

200 € incl. VAT Scale kit, electronic board, wifi connectivity (hotspot available or slave-mode to another scale with sigfox)
Connectivity options :
40 € incl. VAT gsm connectivity module with sim card and 1 year subscription, then 15 €/year incl. VAT or possibility to insert local SIM card
30 € incl. VAT lora connectivity module without subscription
additional connectivity options If possible - i2c or equivalent - we'd like to add some additional sensors for temperature and humidity, maybe some other - just a query If this i s doable with your kit we'll take care of connectivity
In case you don't have any kits available, we'll take the Option 1 DIY and would appreciate some support If we get stuck through your forum or as a consulting service that we can pay for from the project.

KR and thanks,
Dario

стрейч пленка купить в спб цена леруа

стрейч пленка купить в спб цена леруа